27 Dec Points To Take Into Consideration
Posted at 14:13h in Genel 0 Comments
- During registration procedures, the student must be present. Registration/payment on behalf of someone else can not be made.
- Course attendees will enter into “the placement test” after registration procedures have been completed. The information about the place and time of the test can be got from Arel DİLMER web site or ARELDİLMER office.
- On the condition that there is a valid excuse shown by the course attendee, his or her requests for freezing registration in a suitable period are evaluated by the administration. Their request for changing the class can be determined based on density of classes and other conditions in the first week, which the related course has started. Refund is not made in the situations raised by registration freezing.
- The written contract should be signed by the student for a kind of starting late situation.
- There is a compulsory attendance for the courses in 80% rate. The attendee who exceeds this rate is regarded as unsuccessful and s/he is not taken into course completion exam. Course payment is not refunded for dates and hours which the student has been absent from the classes